Does anyone have an issue not being able to see more than 4 days in advance on the guide?

Options
KFenter
KFenter Posts: 9 Participant

I used to be able to see 2 weeks in advance on the guide but it goes no further than 4 days.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Good evening @KFenter

Thank you for reaching out to us about your guide. It sounds like your box may need to be reset. This can be done by unplugging the box from the cable line and the power line for a solid 3-5 minutes. Can you try this and let me know if this helps? -Lyn

Answers

• KFenter
    Options

I have 2 cable boxes on tv`s in other rooms. I stream Spectrum on 2 other tv`s. The tv shows 2 weeks in advance but the app does only 4 days.

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

@KFenter

Thank you for clarifying. I recommend resetting your internet equipment. This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes. Are you able to try this and let us know? -Lyn

• KFenter
    Options

I have done all that. The problem is with the guide app. My tv guide is working fine.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 703 Contributor
    Options

Which version of the Spectrum TV app is this with and on which device/platform?

• KFenter
    Options

It's the latest version on Google play store. I use it on my Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra. It's the phone app.

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 701 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

I do apologize for the ongoing issues. I personally have a Samsung S22 and checked my Spectrum TV app and it shows the guide information through January 3rd. I know you stated you reset the internet equipment but to be sure you unplugged the power cord and the screw in coax cord from the modem for 30 seconds? The app authenticates through the modem so resets of the modem can help with the app.

Also are you seeing the same issue when using the app on any other device or by going to the website on a computer?

-Tyleen

• KFenter
    Options

I did all of that. It's only on my phone.

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 701 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Okay so since the issue is only happening on your phone can you try to uninstall the app, restart your phone, then reinstall the app?

-Tyleen

• KFenter
    Options

I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it is doing the same thing.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Looks like the modem has also been online for 25 days. Please try restarting the modem and let us know if the issue continues.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.