Voice search and record show

Options
bobcpa1952
bobcpa1952 Posts: 2 Spectator

I can use the voice search function to find a show. Once I find that show, there is no option to record that show. Only option is to add the show to “My List.” Is there a way to record a show that is found using voice search, or do I have to go to the guide, find the show, and then hit the record button. Seems like a lot of unnecessary steps.

I do have the cloud DVR service in my account.

Comments

• bobcpa1952
    bobcpa1952 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

I don't know if anyone from Spectrum monitors these discussion topics. However, in case someone is monitoring, I would like to offer 3 suggestions to update the Zumo Streaming Box software:

After I find a program through voice search, there does not seem to be a way to record that show from the search results; rather, I have to then to to the guide and initiate a recording from the guide. That is too many clicks on the remote

The fact that you have to pause a recording in order to fast forward or go in reverse is also too many steps. I would like to fast forward or go in reverse without having to pause a show first

I would like to see codes included in the software to be able to pair Control4 remotes to the Zumo box. Right now, this is not possible

This discussion has been closed.