Missing Chat Assist Icon on Samsung Text App

Options
Astronight
Astronight Posts: 2 Spectator
edited March 13 in Spectrum Mobile

I upgraded to the new Galaxy S24 Ultra from Charter Spectrum Mobile on the Verizon network. I'm using the Samsung chat app and don't see the Chat Assist icon to polish up text messages I create before sending. I have Chat Translation and Style and Grammar turned on under the Advance Features/Advance Intelligence section. My text screen picture is attached.

I called Assurant under the Spectrum Mobile Protection Plan, and they said call Spectrum. I called Spectrum and they said it’s a manufacturer problem. I called Samsung and they accessed my phone via the Smart Tutor app and checked all my settings. The rep said once I disconnected with them, it would show up. Nothing, and I even rebooted. I'm on the latest versions also.

Anyone else have the same problem on Spectrum? 

Comments

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi & welcome!

We are limited in the scope of support for mobile services. For direct support, please contact Spectrum Mobile at 833-224-6603. However, it sounds you may need to contact Samsung again for further troubleshooting.

• Astronight
    Astronight Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

I called Samsung a second time and they performed the same remote in trouble shooting. Still nothing fixed. Samsung stated they were going to contact Spectrum about the issue, but still nothing has changed. How do I go about replacing my phone with a new one? Perhaps that might solve the issue.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

We are unable to assist with this mobile issue. For direct support, please contact Spectrum Mobile at 833-224-6603.

This discussion has been closed.