Spectrum Shield is blocking our business website for a music school

Options
DmitryAlexeev
DmitryAlexeev Posts: 3 Spectator

We've had this problem for weeks now (and never in the last 14 years).

It happens only on Spectrum - all other provider have no issues.

I submitted this form 2 weeks ago:

No reply or acknowledgment of receipt.

Calling tech support does not result in anything.

Is there anything else we can do? Our web developer checked the site and everything related to it (domain, etc) multiple times - no errors and we are completely clean.

Has anyone started legal action over this?

Thank you

Best Answer

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 713 Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not that it necessarily has anything to do with it but what i'd do at this point would be to get somebody who is a Spectrum internet subscriber with a Spectrum Advanced Home WiFi router running Security Shield to put in the request while connected to their aforementioned router and qualifying it with their Spectrum email address and then, furthermore, i'd urge the webmeister to eliminate the three Gravity Forms reference errors on the website as well as change the third-party URL fonts resource to load as needed instead of pre-loading regardless of need.

Answers

• DmitryAlexeev
    Options

Thank you HT_Greenfield! I passed it all along to our web developer.

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 713 Contributor
    edited March 13
    Options

You're welcome, Professor. The catch with the third-party URL is gone now, as is the catch with Security Shield as far as i can tell. My compliments to both you and your webmaestro! Gorgeous website, by the way.

• DmitryAlexeev
    Options

You are very kind sir! Indeed, our webmaestro confirmed that we are no longer being blocked and what a relief it is after 3 weeks of trying to resolve it. Best of luck with everything to you!