I don’t find the MLB channels listed in the Spectrum TV app.

Options

I subscribe to the package but those channels 700-771 are not showing in the Spectrum TV app on my iPhone. I make a schedule for my mom so she knows what channel to tune in to for her teams games. This worked for about half a year last year then suddenly went away. Not there the year either.

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 710 Contributor
    edited March 29
    Options

🏠, ↱ ⚙️, Settings, ↳ Preferences, ↳ Hide Unavailable Channels: disable to not "Filter the guide to hide unavailable channels when not connected to Spectrum WiFi at home."

• Help_0329
    Help_0329 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

thank you, however the ‘Hide Unavailable Channels ‘ was not toggled on. I did toggle it on and then off for s & g and logged out of the app and back on but still cannot see those channels.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,090 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @Help_0329. Do you have your phone connected to your home Spectrum WiFi network? Have you had the package more than 48 hours and tried rebooting your internet modem and router?

• Help_0329
    Help_0329 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

Hi. Yes we have had the package over 48 hours. I do not have Spectrum wi Fi at home. Internet and basic cable is provided by the community mom lives in. We pay to add the MLB. All other channels mom has shows in the guide on my phone. Just not 700 - 771. I’m not watching on the app - just need it to tell her what channel her favorite team is playing on that day.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

700 - 771 Is NHL Center Ice / MLB extra innings and the NHL season has not ended yet. Did you try 306 & 307?