Xumo Audio Issue

Options

I'm having an issue with the Audio after i installed my Xumo box. The audio sounds sped up or like the chipmunks talking. How do i fix this?

Answers

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 368 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @wilson2208

Welcome to our Community Forums! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing audio issues on the Xumo, I am happy to help. Are you experiencing this issue on all apps? Is this happening with the TV itself or any equipment connected to it such as a DVD player, or gaming system?

• wilson2208
    wilson2208 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

All apps on the Xumo and it is the TV audio.

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 368 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Have you tried a reboot of the Xumo and your internet equipment (modem and router)?

• wilson2208
    Options

yes rebooted both and changed out the Xumo box and HDMI cable. Still the same issue.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi Jack,

Looks like the modem on the account has been online for 24 days, please try restarting the modem again.

If it is happening with just one Xumo, you may need to swap the Xumo for a new one.

If the issue continues, then we suggest using the employee feedback link sent about Xumo devices to provide feedback about the device. If you need the link resent, let us know and we can make sure you get it.

Thanks!

James

• wilson2208
    Options

reset the router and used the new one i received. same issue. Please send employee link to provide feedback.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,729 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Looks like the link is no longer available. Check for new email announcements with an updated link. Thanks!