Error Code: XSTLP-4005 on Xumo

Options
jscott007
jscott007 Posts: 5 Spectator

The last several days I have been getting the XSTLP-4005 error code. I called Customer Service today and she had me do the usual unplug everything and reboot process. 30 minutes had not gone by and it starts again. It's been become a joke wondering if it'll work each time to try to change channels. I pay good hard earned money for my Spectrum services and this is unacceptable. I totally understand why Spectrum is losing customers. I know I'll be looking to see what else is available.

Best Answer

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 379 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @jscott007

Welcome to our Community Forums! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing service issues, I am happy to help. Are you using the app? Or the cable box?

Answers

• Dasman207
    Dasman207 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

It's happened to me a couple times too. CSR told me I was connected and internet was fine. About 30 minutes later it just started working, I dd not need to reboot.

• jscott007
    Options

I just got off phone with CSR. She had me do a complete factory reset. We'll see what happens. Spectrum apparently is aware of the problem but doesn't have a fix.

• jscott007
    Options

I'm using the Xumo box. I spoke to a 2 CSRs today. First time, she had me reboot modem, router and Xumo units. Worked for about 30 minutes, then got the same error message. Called second CSR. She had me do a factory reset on the Xumo box. Had to completely start over. So far, it seems ok. We'll see. I bought the Xumo unit and I'm not real happy with these issues.

• parrothead112
    parrothead112 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

same issue here. Did the factory reset work? Do you have to sign in to all your apps again?

• jscott007
    Options

Yes, it's working so far. And yes, you need to sign in to everything again starting with setting up the Xumo to start. It's a PITA, but it's all working.

• parrothead112
    parrothead112 Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Strange that we all would be getting this error at the same time

• jscott007
    Options

Yep…