Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Intermittent outbound email

TexBen
TexBen Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 5 in Email
Good morning. i have an stx.rr.com account On my iphone sometimes the emails go out, sometimes they dont. no rhyme or reason that i see. Please advise. thank you.

Comments

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited June 12

Hi @TexBen, welcome to our community!

Sorry our email hasn't been working consistently for you. Do you get any error message when they fail to send? Does it make a difference if you are connected to WiFi or using mobile data? Will you check to make sure you are using these email server settings?

• ChrisBugg
    ChrisBugg Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue with outbound email from iPhone14. From my neo.rr.com email address the issue is sporadic but from my wife's address it is a permanent issue. The account is setup properly and has been verified but outbound emails just sit in the outbound box. I've tried all of the suggested remedies without success. Deleted the account on iPhone and re-added after changing password and this did not work at all. Really frustrating. Would appreciate a solution. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.