Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

"Channel not available please try again later"

Ligand
Ligand Posts: 2 Spectator
edited August 5 in TV Equipment

All my music channels say "channel not available please try again later." But music channels work fine from my roku tv when i go to spectrum. Also DVR is very slow and sometimes won't turn on. I have rebooted and restarted equipment but remains the same. Any suggestions?

Best Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 563 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good evening @Ligand and Welcome to our Community Forums,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the music channels not working with your box. I am sorry this happening. I was able to locate your account with the registration information. I am not seeing that the box has been recently reset. When you did the reset did you do this by unplugging the box from the power and the cable line for 3-5 minutes. If not, can you please give this a try and let us know if it helps out.

• Ligand
    Ligand Posts: 2 Spectator
    Answer ✓

Thank you so much Lyn_T. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Your instructions were perfect and all is well now. Thank you for taking the time to answer.😀

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Wonderful to see that fixed the problem! Thanks for following up with us.

This discussion has been closed.