Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

High Split Converter to use cable card in my TIVO

aristocat
aristocat Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 5 in TV Equipment

I received an email yesterday about cable card with cease work on 7/19/2024. I've been trying to get ahold of someone to talk about getting the HSC. The number provided in the email tries to sell me Medicare insurance and give me a "free" alert button. What is that about? I never did get to talk with anyone and the website spectrum.net/hsc no longer has the form for requesting a hsc. What am I suppose to do? I'm in Cheyenne, WY and Bluepeak is looking better everyday.

Comments

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi & welcome!

To speak with someone from our CableCard department about your options, including HSC, please give us a call at 1-866-532-2598.

Thanks!

• aristocat82
    aristocat82 Posts: 2 Newcomer

That's the phone number with all the crap!

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 911 Contributor

I take it that you've been dialing area code 800 instead of the prescribed 866. The prescribed toll-free number is, in fact, routing to Spectrum's CableCard support hot-line as far as i'm concerned.

• aristocat82
    aristocat82 Posts: 2 Newcomer

Mea culpa. You are correct and I apologize.

This discussion has been closed.