Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Sending Issue

RobEngel
RobEngel Posts: 4 Spectator
edited August 23 in Email

I cannot send emails on my computer; receive them just fine. I keep getting the same error code 0x800CCC6F, Your outgoing (SMTP) email server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited July 1

Hi & welcome!

Are you using Spectrum Webmail or an email client, like Outlook?

• RobEngel

Web mail work fine, just getting this from the message from Out Look. We have multiple email addresses and non of them can send. Receiving just fine, but can not send ….

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited July 1

Thanks. If Webmail is working, then the email is working as intended and the issue is either with Outlook or with the email settings. Error code 0x800CCC6F is a Windows error referencing a secure connection.

Do you have SSL set up or have you tried troubleshooting with Outlook?

• RobEngel

We have tried everything and have our IT guy working on it, but coming up with nothing. I saw a conversation on here from back in 2022 with the same issue, same error message and it was a Spectrum issue….

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 911 Contributor

Just curious if that fault dialog didn't continue with a "The server responded:" section with an AUP fault code.

• RobEngel
    edited July 2

Sorry for the delay in response: Here is the complete error message

"Sending report error (0x800CCC6F) "Your outgoing (STMP) email server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or internal service provider (ISP). The server responded: 554 p-impout001.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp Connection Rejected "

This discussion has been closed.