Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Cloud DVR availability

Stelr
Stelr Posts: 10 Participant
edited August 28 in Cloud DVR

I'm a XUMO user and called Spectrum to upgrade to add Cloud/DVR, but was informed that service was "temporarily" unavailable. The person I spoke to said the message she had was dated in April 2024 but it's now mid-June and she has no updated info.

Can you tell me if this service is no longer offered, or if it will be back; and if so, when?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

v/r

Stel

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Stelr

New sign ups for the cloud DVR service are still temporarily suspended. The service will be offered again, but we haven't been given a definitive timeline for it currently.

Answers

• mike_babb007
    mike_babb007 Posts: 1 Spectator
    edited July 17

i actually have cloud dvr service on my current package, i was told if i change my package i will lose my cloud dvr service as it would now be considered a new account

• Turtle67
    Turtle67 Posts: 3 Spectator

Please, please - how about an update on CDVR? Looking for any information on when this service will be restored for all of us "new customers".

This discussion has been closed.