Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

FF and RW on DVR

Jbogaert
Jbogaert Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 9 in Cloud DVR

why can’t I see the show? Only numbers. I hope this feature will be coming soon. Makes it very hard to watch since I mostly watched shows I have recorded. For the cost it should t be an issue. Thank you.

Best Answer

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 561 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good evening @Jbogaert and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us and for providing feedback about our Cloud DVR option. I believe you are referring to the thumbnail image you see fast forwarding and rewinding content that is recorded. At this time that is not an option, however we are always looking for ways to improve upon our customers over all experience. I will definitely forward your feedback along. If you need anything else please let us know. - Lyn

Answers

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,665 Contributor

Hello and Welcome!

A little bit confused with this question. I take it that you have cloud DVR service and have trouble playing back recorded content? One setback is that with cloud DVR, you often have to wait until the whole show records to play it back successfully without buffering. A plus is that you can store ,more shows than traditional DVR's, but it is still streaming dependent, and some customers may prefer a traditional DVR format.

For more control over physical DVR functionality, I would recommend a traditional set top box DVR. Get a regular DVR and have Spectrum activate it for you. You can't have cloud DVR and box DVR on the same account. I would recommend dropping cloud DVR, and getting a box DVR in order to have better control over RW and FF content.

Cloud DVR RW and FF is cumbersome!

Satch

This discussion has been closed.