Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

I'm unable to create @charter.net anymore.

pscaulfi
pscaulfi Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited September 24 in Email

Hello,

So I was trying to create an additional spectrum email as usual just for email usage and I did everything as expected you go to settings, people, add user and send a invite to a email then use the invite link to create myself a brand new spectrum email well it used to just let me put a username and it would create a @charter.net but now it automatically chooses @spectrum.net and I don't have the option nor choice to use @charter.net as my email anymore.

Is this a new feature? Or is there something I am doing wrong because I created this email I'm using right now and I wanted @charter.net and not @spectrum.net so is there anyway I can have it fixed? Please? I don't want @spectrum.net I want my email changed to @charter.net

Also if this option was removed please add it back I enjoyed @charter.net more than @spectrum.net and I believe alot of other people agree with me cause I found other posts like this.

If you can help me and fix this spectrum support I would greatly appreciate it.

Tagged:

Comments

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hi @pscaulfi, welcome to our community!

It doesn't seem like you're doing anything wrong. Newly created usernames should be at Spectrum.net as that is our current domain. I can forward feedback about bringing back Charter.net email, but I will tell you it is not likely as we no longer offer even Spectrum.net email to anyone who did not already have an email address with us as of 7/13/2024.

This discussion has been closed.