Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Shows not available

I’ve noticed that some shows on demand are not available even though they have already aired. For example, a new episode of The Challenge aired on 9/11/24, but I’m unable to watch it on demand. Anyone know why?

Best Answer

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor
    Answer ✓

Welcome!

The station owners are solely responsible for when On Demand programing goes up on any TV vendor, and how long it remains on the service. Users would have to reach out to the station directly for On Demand questions.

Satch

Answers

• HT_Greenfield
    HT_Greenfield Posts: 911 Contributor
    edited September 27

@Meowmix : I'm finding all past episodes of the current season of that series available and playable on demand via the app on iPhone and the watch.spectrum.net web portal and i-Guide set-top box so just curious if you could expound on what the on-demand availability/playability story is with the episode you cited as compared to other later and earlier past episodes of the current season of that series via the app on Apple TV.