Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Tv select plus

Is TV select plus worth upgrading to

Best Answer

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor
    edited October 1 Answer ✓

Hello Matthew,

Hope you are well. Some questions first What CATV plan do you have currently? If you are not much of a sports fan and you have Spectrum TV Select, or Spectrum TV Select Signature now, and you are happy with it, I would say probably not. You will get 10 additional sports channels plus the ESPN+ streaming app for an additional $8,00 a month if you upgrade to Spectrum TV Select+.

If you are a Sports fan, than yes, you should consider the upgrade.

I personally find a better value with my legacy Spectrum TV Select plan and Entertainment View. The Entertainment View package gives you 80+ channels of some sports, some movies, and some special interest channels. I think Entertainment View is the best value in terms of an add-on package, Entertainment View is $16.00 a month. But you get a lot of value for that money in terms of channel variety.

Satch