Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

I am new to your cell phone service and internet.

jpondell
jpondell Posts: 1 Spectator
edited October 8 in Spectrum Mobile

I would talk to your rep to discuss sum issue. One is what do I do with the new devise that was sent to me and two I was told the it was not nessecary to retain the internet site. true?

Best Answer

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 129 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited October 8 Answer ✓

Hello and welcome @jpondell,

Although we do monitor posts here and provide assistance, this site is primarily for peer led support from other Spectrum users and not a live chat type of support. I removed the additional blank and follow up posts of that nature.

If there's equipment not needed for your service, it can be returned to The UPS Store, or Spectrum store location found at the corresponding links.

Internet service is required to sign up for our mobile service. If internet service is not maintained, you can keep mobile service, but lose any associated discount on that service.

I believe this should help answer your questions, but if not, feel free to elaborate further. Posts are typically reviewed within 24 hours.

Answers