Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Pause live TV with Xumo?

I am furious that the CSR did not divulge that pausing live TV was not possible when signing up for new service. Reviewing this discussion board, I've seen this question come up for years and it still has not been added? How do we fix this before I go back to my previous provider? Saving money never hurt so much.

Best Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 563 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good evening @diarocci and Welcome to our Community Forums,

Thank you for reaching out to us about pausing live programming. I am very sorry for any confusion with your order. In order to pause live programming, you would need to a DVR box. This feature is not currently available with our streaming options. We do appreciate your feedback, and we are always looking for ways to improve upon on customer's experience. I will be sure to forward this along for you. Please let us know if you have any other questions. - Lyn

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 129 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited October 15 Answer ✓

@diarocci,

While you can't pause live TV directly at this time, if you have Cloud DVR service, you can record a program at any time using the Xumo and have control of that recording.