Didn't find what you were looking for?


We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

A note regarding upgrades and Network Evolution:


Customers will be notified by their preferred communication method (email or text) when upgrades are available in their area
We expect 100% of our service area to be completed by end of next year

High split upgrade timeline for 90292

Hi!

I was wondering if there was any timeline for the high split rollout in 90292.

Thanks!

Answers

  • Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 827 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

    Good evening @jabrown and Welcome to our Community Forums,

    Thank you for your interest in our Network Evolution upgrade. I have checked and I am not seeing that this is available in your area at this time. Once this is an available option, you will be notified via your preferred method of contact. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. -Lyn