Didn't find what you were looking for?


We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

A note regarding upgrades and Network Evolution:


Customers will be notified by their preferred communication method (email or text) when upgrades are available in their area
We expect 100% of our service area to be completed by end of next year

high split upgrade for zip code 53154?

I looked on the FCC site and my neighbors show that they have.

Spectrum symmetrical coax service, but it keeps saying I don't have it. Can you advise why this would be?

David

Comments

  • Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 1,112 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

    Hello!

    At this time I show that symmetrical speeds are only available on fiber connections, not coaxial connections in your area. I was able to locate the account using your community registration and symmetrical speeds are showing as available for your address, but may require some construction/line replacement. For more information, please call 855-762-1243.