Didn't find what you were looking for?


We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

A note regarding upgrades and Network Evolution:


Customers will be notified by their preferred communication method (email or text) when upgrades are available in their area
We expect 100% of our service area to be completed by end of next year

Status on upgrade in 29555

Yesterday, I got a text from Spectrum that said 2 GB with Invincible WiFi was available. When I went to login to check the upgrade. There was no 2 GB upgrade listed. Just Invincible Wifi by itself. Is there any updates on 29555 when the upgrades will be done?

Comments

  • Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 1,146 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

    Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community!

    I do apologize for any confusion. I'm not seeing your area has been upgraded for the faster speeds yet.

    -Tyleen