Didn't find what you were looking for?
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
A note regarding upgrades and Network Evolution:
Customers will be notified by their preferred communication method (email or text) when upgrades are available in their area
We expect 100% of our service area to be completed by end of next year
High-Split Status for 95307
J10578
Posts: 1 Rookie
Hi, I got the text that Spectrum was doing upgrades in my area, 95307, about a week ago. I’m wondering if this is the High Split upgrade? Do you know once the upgrades done, when it will be available? I can see on the FCC Broadband Map that my neighbors in the trailer park have symmetrical over cable, but not the main neighborhood where I live, please let me know, thanks!
Tagged:
0
Comments
-
Hello @J10578
Welcome to our community! I show that at this time the construction for the high split has begun, but we have not been provided details on when it is supposed to be completed or when symmetrical speeds will be rolled out to the entire area.
0
