You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Pause Live TV on Apple TV

YoungChamp
YoungChamp Posts: 2 Spectator

Spectrum, seriously, PLEASE make this feature a priority in the improvement to your system. DirecTV Stream has this feature of pausing live TV, so why can't Spectrum? If you wish to keep your customers (No, I'm NOT threatening to leave), make this feature available ASAP!!

Best Answer

• Randy_S
    Randy_S Posts: 514 Spectrum Employee
    Answer ✓

Good afternoon, @YoungChamp and welcome to the Spectrum Community.

While you can pause live tv on our cable boxes it is not available while streaming at this time. I will be glad to pass along your feedback but we do not have an ETA on if/when this service would be available.

That said, we really do appreciate your taking the time to let us know you would like that feature added to the streaming service.

Randy

Answers

• DWall
    DWall Posts: 18 Participant

this is ridiculous poor service. We have been hearing for over 15 months now that Spectrum is "working" on pause and rewind live tv on their lousy cloud DVR. So many other streaming services have this feature available (FUBO, HULU, YouTubeTV to name a few) but here we sit with the crappy spectrum app and service and still no fully functional pause and rewind capability. Horrible!.

• YoungChamp
    YoungChamp Posts: 2 Spectator

I agree. When I use their cloud DVR and begin watching a show, it'd be blurry or pixelated at first and then clear up. Unable to pause live TV. Unable to set recording when I'm not at home on certain channels. But I don't want to bad mouth Spectrum or they'll just won't work on it just to spite us. They're the only high speed internet service provider for my area and I have such high internet speed for this RURAL area, which I'm happy with. I just wish Spectrum would compete with DirecTV Stream. I don't want to pay two seperate fees, so I'm sticking with Spectrum live streaming for now.

This discussion has been closed.