Viewing Disney+

Options
normandroy
normandroy Posts: 4 Spectator
edited February 13 in Suggestions & Feedback

Today I was notified that Disney+ is available on Spectrum. But, when I go to the Spectrum guide and search for Disney + there is no content. I am already a Disney + subscriber.

Answers

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 702 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello! The access to Disney+ is not a channel on Spectrum. You would need to this link and follow the instructions to activate the Disney+ account using your Spectrum online account credentials. This does not replace or cancel any existing account with Disney+ so if you already subscribe to them you would need to cancel with them.

-Tyleen

• keithr3
    keithr3 Posts: 10 Participant
    Options

I followed the link and I was a previous subscriber ,so when I logged in I got a message that read “Welcome back ,seems like you’re not subscribed.Did you cancel or let your subscription end? “

Then there is a restart subscription button with $7.99 above it.

• Tyleen_Z
    Options

Once you click the link it'll bring you to a login page for Spectrum. You would login with your Spectrum username and password and then go to the Activate Now link. That should bring you to a page to enter your email address.

-Tyleen

• keithr3
    Options

I did hit the activate now button then I entered my email address and then my password and gave me the response I posted above Welcome. And the renew subscription button

• Tyleen_Z
    Options

Can you try to use a different email address that you did not use with them previously?

-Tyleen

• keithr3
    Options
  • Tyleen_Z
    Options

That's great to hear! You're welcome!

-Tyleen

This discussion has been closed.