Options
Normap1083
Normap1083 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I need to update my account information and payment information

Comments

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,316 Contributor
    Options

Welcome to the Spectrum Forum Community @Normap1083!

For the best security practices with this, I would recommend contacting Spectrum Customer Care and ask for billing. Over the phone, give more information about what billing information you need to update. For security and peace of mind, dealing with any kind of financial information is better by calling Customer Care than communicating financial/payment information on a forum.

You can also log in to your Spectrum Account and review your account and payment information that way. But if you are apprehensive about making changes online, I would call Customer Care and they will be able to provide the best help. Call the number shown on your billing statement.

Satch

• CAMS4260
    CAMS4260 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

This is a terrible website and so impossible to use. All I want to do is update my credit card and this is so incredibly difficult.

• icyhot712
    icyhot712 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

This is crazy that you can't change your payment date on your account. The government changed my payment to me but I can't change it to you by 5 days unbelievable

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

You can check or pay your bill online at spectrum.net or using the My Spectrum app.

Here is a link with more information about the different ways you can Pay your Bill and includes links to check your account. If you need to explore any options with your service and pricing, or make other changes, you can give us a call at 855-707-7328

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.