New version of My Spectrum not working correctly.

Options
Applewonk123
Applewonk123 Posts: 3 Spectator

The new version of the My Spectrum app 12.5.1 doesn't allow landscape view on iPad. I have always used landscape prior to this update. Please fix this bug!

Best Answer

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,716 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited March 27 Answer ✓
    Options

The app was recently updated and landscape mode was disabled to support the updated format, which mirrors the experience on the webpage. We will forward your feedback to the app team. Thanks!

Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening @Applewonk123 and Welcome to our Community Forums

Thank you for reaching out to us about our My Spectrum Streaming App. I am sorry you are noticing this concern after our recent update. What is happening when you try to use the Landscape view? Is the picture just not adjusting or is it smaller? I am not sure what kinds of troubleshooting you have already completed. Have you attempted to uninstall and re-install the App yet? -Lyn

• Applewonk123
    Options

Yes, I deleted the app a few times and problem still exists. I’m unable to view app in landscape mode (the app does not adjust for landscape) on my iPad, the previous versions worked fine. I have to use portrait mode if I’m using iPad otherwise I will use my iPhone moving forward.

I hope this gets corrected soon.

• Applewonk123
    Options

Yes, my other spectrum apps (spectrum news/tv) still open in landscape mode on iPad. There is obviously a problem with new update and tablet viewing, this is from today.