Why did all my cable box watchlist programs disappear ?

Options
ozznozz
ozznozz Posts: 2 Spectator
edited May 16 in Channels & Programming

As of 04/08/2024 my saved watch list programs all disappeared. Favorite channels and recently watched programs still appear but my entire watch list is gone. Why?

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 689 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Manal

Our On Demand list can be found online. While content does change depending on what the networks make available On Demand, it's somewhat rare that entire shows get pulled at once. Typically we'd see older seasons maybe get moved to the network's streaming platforms. Are the shows and episodes you're looking for showing up as available in our library?

Answers

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,328 Contributor
    Options

Welcome to the Community!

A software update to the box might be the reason. Have you rebooted the box to see if that changes anything?

Satch

• ozznozz
    ozznozz Posts: 2 Spectator
    Options

Satch,
    Thanks for your reply. I have rebooted the box and nothing I had previously saved before 04/08/2024 was restored to my watchlist. It only contains a couple of new movies I added yesterday 04/11. I'm not that concerned with it but was curious if anyone else had this happen to them and could explain why.
    Thanks again for your input.
    Gene

• Manal
    Manal Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

same here. Many of my shows disappeared from my watchlist and I couldn’t even get them back when I looked for them. What happened to Chicago med and Chicago fire? What about Family law? Can’t find them anywhere

• Manal
    Manal Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

The shows on demand seem to have reduced significantly

This discussion has been closed.