Why can I not access the web mail login page URL?

Options
2»

Comments

• sagami
    sagami Posts: 11 Participant
    Options

All - Problem Solved.

Worked with Tech Support today and FINALLY got resolution. Tech reset my password and ran a script called Jenkins Tool written for email and automations. This repaired my issue but may not be specific for all email log in anomalies.

• ingmarie_141
    ingmarie_141 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

My roadrunner email account has not been accessible for several days. I have talked to rep. at spectrum and get no definitive answer " working on it".

What is the prospect of rr- mail will be fixed?

• ingmarie_141
    ingmarie_141 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

My roadrunner email account has not been accessible for several days. I have talked to rep. at spectrum and get no definitive answer " working on it".

What is the prospect of rr- mail will be fixed?

• JRPB
    JRPB Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

Unable to access email for 2 days. Reached out to Customer Service, apparently for some this has been an issue for 6 days. We know you are working on it, but some concrete ETA for a fix would be great. Or, even an explanation of what exactly this issue is would be nice.

• JRPB
    Options

Unable to access email for 2 days. Reached out to Customer Service, apparently for some this has been an issue for 6 days. We know you are working on it, but some concrete ETA for a fix would be great. Or, even an explanation of what exactly this issue is would be nice.

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 372 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @JRPB

Welcome to our Community Forums! We are working to restore the email service as soon as possible. We have not been provided an ETR at this time. However, we appreciate your patience as we work towards a resolution.

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 372 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @ingmarie_141

Welcome to our Community Forums! We are working to restore the email service as soon as possible. We have not been provided an ETR at this time. However, we appreciate your patience as we work towards a resolution.

• JRPB
    Options

All well and good. But, it didn't address my concerns of the exact issue. Additionally, I am being notified "the users account is disabled". Why has my account been disabled?

• charger
    charger Posts: 6 Participant
    Options

My understanding is that the outage started back on Thursday 4/18/24, it's now 04/21; Based on customer service they only say that the engineers are working the issue… this problem requires mandatory management escalation and attention to understand why it's taking so long to resolve with no estimate ever being provided!!!

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 403 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening!

Thank you for reaching out to us about our Webmail option not working as intended. We are actively working to get this corrected for you. You can try to use this log in site to access your email while we continue to work on this for you. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. -Lyn

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 403 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening!

Thank you for reaching out to us about our Webmail option not working as intended. We are actively working to get this corrected for you. We do not have an estimate of restoration. You can try to use this log in site to access your email while we continue to work on this for you. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. -Lyn

• ScottS
    ScottS Posts: 5 Participant
    Options

It has been over 4 full days without email access…When is this going to be resolved, Spectrum?

• Tdave11
    Tdave11 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

My tx.rr.com email account is not receiving any new emails. This is on my mobile device and laptop. I have tried logging in but nothing seems to help.

• charger
    Options

The outage that occurred on 04/18/24 is still on-going. I'm unable to view any previously read emails prior to 04/18/24. What is being done to resolve this. There are emails that I have that I cannot respond to.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kean_1
    Kean_1 Posts: 4 Spectator
    Options

I lost access to my RR account via Outllook early last week. I called support and they said it appears other have as well but there is no resolution yet. When is this getting addressed? I depend on access to my RR email account and the website is inconvenient at best. This shouldn't be taking this long to resolve.

• ScottS
    ScottS Posts: 5 Participant
    Options

It now appears the Spectrum website is an issue as well. Can't log in to it and get the same error message as webmail

Spectrum, this is insane! How can you let a major problem like this go on for days? Please fix this mess

• charger
    Options

It is now 04/23/24 and the outage occurred back on 04/18/24 and is still not resolved. While I am receiving new emails since 04/18/24, I'm still unable to view any previously read emails prior to 04/18/24. Can't this be escalated to management and to whom? What is being done to resolve this issue? Why can't the email database be recovered prior to 04/18/24. That's all I'm looking for…!!!

• Kean_1
    Options

Seems there are various issues all surrounding our email accounts. This really needs to be escalated. It's beyond me how a company this large is unable to resolve this problem by now regardless of where it stems from. You would think it would be a priority to find what system(s) of theirs are at fault and fix it. I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,755 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

@charger, @Kean_1 & @CJJ1000

This is a known issue and our engineers are currently working on a fix. Unfortunately, there are no escalation paths available to accelerate the process.

While they are working to restore the full functionality of email service as soon as possible, we have not been provided an ETA for a resolution. You can try to use this log in site to access your email through changing the password or access webmail directly through Spectrum webmail.

We appreciate your patience as we work towards a solution.

• Kean_1
    Options

Canned responses only go so far. My "patience" has run out to be honest. It's been over a week.

I just got off the phone with Support and was told that the new information she has heard was that this issue will extend into May. …..unbelievable. Spectrum has no problems taking my money every month though.

I haven't had a reason to entertain other alternatives for my internet service but I have began seriously looking into what other providers are offering. …..and I'm surprised at the kind of performance I can get for the same price or lower. I wouldn't have started looking had it not been for my complete dissatisfaction over how this issue is being handled. Way to go Spectrum.

• Kean_1
    Options

To others in the community who have been affected by this problem for over a week, I attempted to log in again this morning on Outlook and it finally went through. I'm hoping this is the end of this fiasco but I still have a real bitter taste in my mouth re: Spectrum after this experience.

• charger
    Options

Support, Today is 04/30/24 and my emails PRIOR to the 04/18/24 problem are still no longer viewable. It is amazing to me that this issue has NOT been resolved! What's going on?????

• charger
    Options

Today is 05/03/24, Still no update on this email issue. I have a # of pages that have no emails prior to 04/18/24 which Im unable to respond to. If any managment sees this, I guess I'm not going to receive an update on this through support… totally dissatisfied customer!!!

• VernonT
    VernonT Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

One of our Email accounts with Spectrum hasn't received an email since 4/17/24

Just called them today and they were aware after a lengthy search on the reps end to relate my problem to your 4/18/24 problem, possibly, yet no resolution or time frame for a resolution yet.

Very frustrating, paying good money for this service.

• charger
    Options

Today is 05/10/24, Still no update on this 04/18/24 email issue. I'm unable to view ANY emails prior to 04/18/24 (blank pages) that I can never respond to. Again, if any executive managment are able to view this posting; the last update by support was back on April 24, 2024…indicating that they're still working on it, whatever that means. I'll say again… totally dissatisfied customer!!!