Identify and Program Your Remote/Troubleshooting
We support several different manufacturers and models, so each set of codes and programming instructions will vary.
Common Remote Control Issues
- LED light not flashing.
- Red light flashing repeatedly.
- Channels not changing/slow response.
- Volume control
Try These Troubleshooting Steps
- Replace your batteries.
- Make sure your Spectrum Receiver (cable box) is turned on.
- Change channels by pressing the buttons on your receiver (if available).
- Remove any objects (i.e. furniture) around your receiver.
- Position your receiver on a slightly different angle so it can detect your remote.
- Refer to your remote manual.
- Reboot your receiver by unplugging it and plugging it back in (allow at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in).
Still having trouble?
We will replace your remote.
Bring your old remote to your local Spectrum store. If there isn't a Spectrum Store near you, we may be able to ship a remote to you at no charge.
Contact us to learn more.