How do I reboot my Spectrum Receiver
- Your cables are connected securely.
- The coax cable is connected to the cable outlet on the wall.
- The HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI connection on the TV (if applicable).
Unplug your receiver. Wait at least 1 minute before plugging it back in.
For Spectrum 100 and 200 Receivers:
Press the reset button on your receiver.
If you're a customer with a disability, please contact us if you need assistance.
This discussion has been closed.
- All Categories
- 39 Community Information
- 1 Community Guidelines
- 10 Community Instructions
- 11 Comunidad Latina
- 19 Suggestions & Feedback
- 3 Community Follow Up
- 324 Internet
- 209 Watch TV
- 136 Spectrum TV App
- 54 Spectrum Mobile
- 35 Voice
- 48 My Spectrum Account
- 536 The Archives
- 471 Spectrum Archives: 2020 - Present
- 65 Legacy TWC Archives: 2013- 2020