The Spectrum TV app for Xbox One® allows you to watch Live TV, browse Guide listings and view On Demand content.
Programming will vary based on whether or not you are connected to your In-home WiFi. The Spectrum TV app will not work internationally.
Note: After creating a new Spectrum.net username, you'll need to wait 24-72 hours before you can use it to sign in to any TV apps. Programming availability may vary based on your location and TV subscription. The Spectrum TV app will not work internationally.
The Spectrum TV app for Xbox One® gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, and much more.
Minimum Service Requirements
To use the Spectrum TV app on Xbox One, you’ll need:
- Xbox One
- Xbox Live account
- Internet connection
- Spectrum TV service
- Spectrum username and password
Note: The Spectrum TV app for Xbox One is intended for in-home use only with the internet modem associated with your Spectrum account.
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available for streaming on Xbox One at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
Note: If you don't have an Xbox Live account, learn how to create one.
- Make sure your Xbox One is powered on and connected to the internet. Learn more.
- Sign in with your Xbox Live account.
- From the Xbox One Home screen, navigate to the Store and then select the Apps category.
- Search for Spectrum TV.
- When complete, the Spectrum TV app will appear in My Games and Apps. You can choose to Pin to Home for easy access.
- Open the Spectrum TV app, enter your Spectrum username and password, and then select Sign In.
- After your service level is authenticated, select Agree to accept the License Agreement and begin watching.
- The next time you open the Spectrum TV app, you'll automatically be signed in.
To watch live TV:
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Live TV and select by pressing A.
- Access the Guide by pressing the Directional Pad Left.
- Use the Left and Right Bumpers to browse channels up and down.
- To learn more about the program, select the X button or the Directional Pad Up for Infoincluding the title, episode name and description of the program.
- For Recently Watched programs or to browse through other shows, select the Directional Pad Down.
To view the Guide:
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Guide and select by pressing A.
- To scroll through channels, use the Left and Right Bumper.
- To select a channel, press A.
- For Info about a program, navigate to the channel and press X.
- For fast turbo scrolling, use the Directional Pad.
For more information about Spectrum TV and Xbox One please visit: