Advanced Search Options
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled
If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)
Leave the Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
(Quick links to the current most searched topics)
How can I pause and rewind live TV using the Spectrum TV app?
Spectrum TV App Supported Devices
Explore the Spectrum TV App
Explore the Spectrum TV App
After creating a new Spectrum.net username, you’ll need to wait 24 to 72 hours before you can use it to sign in to any TV apps.
Note: Please download the latest version of the Spectrum TV app from your app store. Learn how to download and install the Spectrum TV app. The Spectrum TV app won't work internationally.
Spectrum TV App Features
- Select Live TV at the bottom of your screen.
- To view in full screen, tap on the video.
- If you don’t see a program listed in Live TV, it’s either currently unavailable or may not be included in your Spectrum TV subscription.
- Closed Captioning (CC): Tap the (CC) icon on the screen to activate.
- Secondary Audio program (SAP): Tap the SAP icon on the screen to activate.
- Select the Guide icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Browse the detailed list of channels, programs and scheduling.
- Select a program from the Guide.
- Select Add to Favorites.
- Go to the main Guide screen and select the down arrow icon (top right corner).
- You can filter channels to view the ones from your favorites.
Rotten Tomatoes Critic Ratings
- Open the Spectrum TV app on your mobile device.
- Select the On Demand tab.
- Choose a movie.
- View the Rotten Tomatoes rating (%).
- Go to Settings.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Select the toggle button for Parental Controls.
Android and iOS mobile devices using the Spectrum TV app can send programs to watch on their TV using the Cast feature or Apple Airplay Mirroring.
Note: You must be connected to your WiFi network to use the Cast or Airplay feature.
While watching Live TV or On Demand programming on the Spectrum TV app, you can Airplay from an iPhone (iOS 9.0 or higher) to an Apple TV (2nd generation or later):
- Ensure that your iPhone and Apple TV are connected to your WiFi network.
- Open the Spectrum TV app on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open the Control Center.
- Select Airplay Mirroring and then select your Apple TV or Mac computer from the list. If prompted, enter your AirPlay passcode.
For more information, visit Apple Support.