You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

My Spectrum App: My Account

Options
Julia_R
Julia_R Posts: 4,661 Contributor

You can use the My Spectrum App to view your account information, subscribe to outage notifications, troubleshoot equipment and more. Learn how to get the My Spectrum app.

Account Information

To view your account information, including your account number, username and contact information, select the Account tab.

To edit Your Info:

1. Select the Account tab at the bottom of the app.
  2. Select Your Info.
  3. From here you can change your account role, contact info, sign-in info and security questions.
  4. Tap Change Email Address or Change Phone Number.

To edit People:

2. Select People.
  3. From here you can manage the people who have been added to your Spectrum account, including invite new people.

To edit Account Notifications:

2. Select Account Notifications.
  3. From here you can turn on account notifications as well as enter your primary contact information.

Manage Services and Equipment

From the app, you can check on your network connection as well as details related to your equipment.

To manage Services & Equipment:

1. Select the Services tab at the bottom of the app.
  2. From here you will see details related to your Internet service, including your WiFi network name as password and equipment.
    • You can see if you are experiencing an outage, or if your internet is connected.
    • If you'd like to change your WiFi name and password, select Edit next to Your WiFi Network, and proceed to customize your WiFi.
    • You can manage Advanced Settings related to your WiFi network.
  3. To view details related to your Voice and TV service, select the corresponding service in the top navigation bar.

Spectrum WiFi Hotspots

When you've got the Spectrum WiFi profile set up on your device, you get free and unlimited access to a nationwide network of WiFi hotspots with an extra layer of security. Learn more about Spectrum WiFi Hotspots.

To install the Spectrum WiFi profile using the My Spectrum app:

For iOS:

1. Choose Account.
  2. Select Manage Spectrum WiFi Profile.

1. Choose Install Profile, which will open your Safari browser.
  2. Sign in with your Spectrum username and password to install the profile.

For Android:

1. Choose Account.
  2. Select Install Spectrum WiFi Profile.
This discussion has been closed.