Spectrum On Demand / Transactional Video on Demand FAQ
Spectrum On Demand: General Information
Spectrum On Demand provides access to thousands of movies and TV shows, including available programming from NBC, ABC, CBS and more.
You can also subscribe to premium channels (such as HBO), Video On Demand and Pay-Per-View, which includes movies, adult programs, special events, live concerts, stand-up comedy specials and more.
You need a Spectrum TV subscription or Spectrum Internet subscription to access On Demand. How and where you can watch On Demand TV Shows or Movies is also dependent on your Spectrum subscription.
Some programming requires that the respective channel or network is included in your Spectrum TV lineup or package.
Parental Controls and Purchase Restrictions
You can manage access permissions for On Demand content by creating a Parental Control and/or Purchase PIN. A Parental Control PIN allows you to block specific channels and programming based on TV or movie ratings. A Purchase PIN allows you to restrict On Demand or Pay-Per-View purchases.
On Demand and Pay-Per-View prices vary. Your on-screen guide will display the prices of different programs.
You can track Pay-Per-View charges billed to your account by following these steps:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net with a Head of Household or Administrator username.
- Select the Menu icon in the upper left hand corner of the page and choose Manage Account. Then select Billing.
- Scroll down to the Recent Transactions section and select the plus (+) sign to expand.
On Demand recent activity will appear within 24 hours. Any associated charges will appear on your billing statement within two billing cycles under the header One-Time Charges. They will display the title, the date ordered and the fee.
For informaiton on these items please see: Functionality
Transactional Video on Demand FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Categories
- 57 Community Information
- 1 Community Guidelines
- 10 Community Instructions
- 10 Comunidad Latina
- 38 Suggestions & Feedback
- 3 Community Follow Up
- 261 Internet
- 7 Internet Tips, Resources & FAQs
- 58 Connectivity
- 42 Email
- 21 Home Networking
- 114 Internet 2023 Archive
- 172 Watch TV
- 9 Watch TV Tips, Resources & FAQs
- 39 TV Equipment
- 37 Channels & Programming
- 5 Individual TV Network Apps
- 8 watch.spectrum.net
- 74 Watch TV 2023 Archive
- 85 Spectrum TV App
- 6 Spectrum TV App Tips, Resources & FAQs
- 1 Troubleshooting the Spectrum TV App
- 33 Spectrum TV App Feedback - Apple Devices & Apple TV
- 12 Spectrum TV App Feedback - Android
- 28 Spectrum TV App Feedback - ROKU & Other devices
- 16 Spectrum TV for Roku Devices
- 21 Cloud DVR
- 33 Spectrum TV App 2023 Archive
- 42 Spectrum Mobile
- 42 Spectrum Mobile
- 31 Voice
- 25 Digital Phone
- 6 Voicemail
- 33 My Spectrum Account
- 26 Managing & Using your Spectrum Account
- 4 Troubleshooting the My Spectrum App
- 13 My Spectrum App - My Spectrum App Feedback
- 535 The Archives
- 470 Spectrum Archives: 2020 - Present
- 65 Legacy TWC Archives: 2013- 2020