Unable to change wifi name and password due to unavailable status

Options
b_moore
b_moore Posts: 2 Spectator

I just activated my spectrum provided modem and router yesterday. The wifi works and I want to change the name and password but when I go to the website, it says that my equipments status is unavailable and my plan details are unable to be displayed as well as the current wifi name and password. My equipment is also unable to be displayed. I would really love to get this figured out. I've tired resetting both modem and router and unplugging them but nothing has seemed to work.

Best Answers

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and sorry for the trouble. This error is due to the order not being completed. I do have a few questions for you. Did you install just the modem and router or was there a POD also provided?

• Steph_S
    Steph_S Posts: 515 Spectrum Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for that information. I have updated your account and this information should show within 72 hours. We can have the POD shipped to you if you would like. If you would like to have that shipped, I ask that you please call: 1-855-707-7328​​​. Another thing that I am seeing is the modem you were provided with does not support Gig speeds so that would have to be swapped out for a modem that is capable of those speeds. Unfortunately, that Ubee modem would have to be swapped at a local store at your convenience. It may be possible by calling the above number that one can be mailed, and a box can be provided to mail back the current one. You can find that list here for your reference.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.