How do you record programs on Xumo

Options
BigI45
BigI45 Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've looked all over the internet...information on this topic is very garbled, inconsistent or doesn't actually work. Is there a straightforward way to record (and then play back) programs on a XUMO

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 674 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @BigI45

Welcome to our community! In order to record programs on the Xumo, you would need to be subscribed to our Cloud DVR service. The Cloud DVR service is $4.99 per month and would store programming for up to 90 days. Cloud DVR Plus is $9.99 per month and would store recorded content for up to one year.

Answers

• JulieH
    JulieH Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have CloudDVR. How do I record shows and movies using Xumo?

• Haley_B
    Haley_B Posts: 26 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hello @JulieH and welcome to our community!

Please use the following steps to record on the Xumo:

Recording Options:

1. While watching live tv press UP on the remote and select Record.
      • This will record the single episode / movie you are watching.
    2. While watching live tv press UP on the remote and select More Info. From the program information page choose Record.
      • This will give you the option to Record Series or Record Episode (These options will not show up for movies).
    3. While browsing On Demand content you can choose Record from the program information page.
      • This will give you the option to Record Series or Record Episode (These options will not show up for movies).

For more information on recording on the Xumo and accessing all features of the Spectrum TV app, we advise checking our TV App on Xumo page.

This discussion has been closed.