How to Contact Support!?

Options
QueenBea
QueenBea Posts: 4 Spectator

Can't call, phone won't connect. Can't chat, won't connect. Internet speed test reporting 25 MBPS download versus 300 MBPS expected.

Best Answer

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 359 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @QueenBea!

Welcome to Community Forms! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing speed issues and unable to connect to support. We have many contact channels for technical support. We can be reached via phone at 1-855-707-7328. We can also be reached via social media (https://twitter.com/Ask_Spectrum) or on Facebook (m.me/Spectrum). We can also assist you via Community Forums. I am happy to look into the speed issue.

Are you currently wired or wireless?

Answers

• QueenBea
    Options

Wireless, but the router is reporting the slow speed, not my internal wireless.

• QueenBea
    Options

Tried this number as well and the call immediately ended like all lines are busy and I can't get a connection.

• Jaleesa_F
    Jaleesa_F Posts: 359 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

I did call the number to see if it there is a problem with our phone lines. The number is working for me, sorry you are unable to get through. I have reviewed your equipment diagnostics and the modem appears to be healthy. However, it does not be appear to be provisioned to your subscribed speeds. This is something that our Customer Service department will need to address. You will need to contact them at the number above or visit a local office.

• QueenBea
    Options

Thanks, will have to go in tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.