Cant seem to be able to set up paperless billing on my account.

Options
dkraynak44024
dkraynak44024 Posts: 13 Participant

I have been trying to set up paperless billing on my account for the past six months. Every time I attempt to set up on my account the tab automatically switches back to "no". I have called spectrum numerous times to fix it and each time they said they did but i still get statements in the mail I don't need paper statements that are just causing clutter my apartment that just dont get opened since i can read the same thing on my computer/internet.

Comments

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @dkraynak44024, sorry for the trouble managing your bill preference!

I was able to locate your account with your community registration and have enabled paperless billing, and it appears to have stuck. Please let us know if you continue to get statements in the mail.

• JoannCFindlay65
    JoannCFindlay65 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

how can I see my bill online?

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,717 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

@JoannCFindlay65

Hi & Welcome!

You can reviews and pay your bill online or using the My Spectrum app.

Here is a link with more information about the different ways you can review and see your bill

Thanks!

• dkraynak44024
    Options

no i rechecked my account and it was back in the off position..

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 393 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Good evening @dkraynak44024

Thank you for keeping us posted on this. I have sent you a private message for some additional account information so that we can assist further with this. When you can please look out for this. -Lyn

• dkraynak44024
    Options

Ive tried to repond but it was blocked.

Could this problem be that my username is from an email address that was suspended last fall. Will changing my username to a working email address or just making a new account solve this problem.

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 4,717 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Thanks.

I don't think there is an issue with the username, and emails are generally used for notifications. As long as the username and password are valid, there should not be an issue.

I was able to locate your account and have enabled paperless billing. Let us know if you see any other issues with the paperless billing or any other questions about your account or services.

James

• Sean8703
    Sean8703 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same thing happened to my account. I had had paperless statement for years. One day I received my statement in the mail . I logged into my Spectum app and tried to enable the “Enrolled “ button. It will not allow me to do it. It switches back to “Not Enrolled “ immediately. Please help. Thanks

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,085 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sean8703, welcome to our community!

I was able to locate your account and enabled paperless billing. Please call 1-855-707-7328​​​ if you need to make any further changes or have other billing questions/concerns.

This discussion has been closed.