Spectrum app guide on Roku issues

Options

It appears that after a recent update the guide has some unwelcome changes. The worst is that when you are viewing a channel and then select the guide it does not go to the channel that you are viewing. It comes up on a channel a few channels from the present channel or in the case of when I am viewing a local channel through the app, the guide when selected will go to a music channel. The offset is different for different channels. This is very frustrating especially if you just selected the guide to see what is coming on next. Also, why are the channels not displayed it true alphabetical order? I hope someone will read this and can make sense out of it. Thanks

rlcjr52

Comments

• rlcjr52
    rlcjr52 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

No thoughts on this???? Pretty simple, if I am watching my locals through Spectrum and then select the guide it goes to the music channel listing. Some channels actually display the channel you are watching when the guide is selected, others are a few channels off. I cant believe I am the only one that has experience this. Is there no assistance or answers on this forum??

rlcjr52

• rlcjr52
    rlcjr52 Posts: 3 Spectator
    Options

I have tried restarting the Roku, unplugging the Roku, removing and re-installing the Spectrum app to no avail. It appears to me that this is a flaw in the app that needs to be fixed. For added info, the app has the same problems on my TCL Roku tv.

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,097 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Options

Hi @rlcjr52, sorry no one has responded sooner. You can change your guide filter from Channel Number to Network Name if you would prefer an alphabetic sorting. I've not heard of the issue with the guide. Are you initially choosing the channel to view through the guide?