Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
You are currently viewing the Spectrum Community Archives
This content may be outdated or inaccurate
All posts are closed and commenting has been disabled

If you have a question or comment, please start a new post (registration is required)

Leave the Archive

Is this Spam or a Legit Email ?

Depotchristie
Depotchristie Posts: 1 Newcomer

I received an email from, who I that was Spectrum about my past due bill being paid in full. The email address it came from and it was this: MyAccount@spectrumemails.com

I feel this may not be legit. Can someone tell me what I should do?

thank you!

Best Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi & welcome!

I edited your screenshot for privacy (I removed your email). The Spectrum email myaccount@spectrumemails.com is a legitimate email and one that is used for billing communications.

This appears to be related to an initiative we have started to help individuals transition off the recently ended ACP program. This program started today. You should have received other communications regarding the details of the initiative.

I will reach out to our billing contacts for additional information and update you when I have more information. In the mean time you can also check your account online at Spectrum.net or the My Spectrum app.

Thanks!

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

A quick update, I can confirm that the email you received was accurate, you can check your updated balance online or using the My Spectrum app.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.