Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

How to log into Paramount+ with Provider

bap12221
bap12221 Posts: 1 Spectator
edited September 29 in Individual TV Network Apps

I am told that Paramount+ is part of my cable service now. So on the Paramount+ app on my ipad the only option is to sign in. There is no option to sign in through TV provider.

Best Answer

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @bap12221

Welcome to our community! If you visit this Paramount Plus link, it will direct you to the Spectrum provider login and allow you to create a Paramount Plus account if you don't already have one.

Answers

• Rdsum
    Rdsum Posts: 1 Newcomer

how do I get paramount + if I already have and account I pay for

• Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 817 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator

Hello @Rdsum

If you already have a paid account, you will need to cancel the account. Once it is cancelled, in the Account Settings (you might have to do it from the website, some apps limit the billing options to the website), under the billing options, there will be an option to log in with the provider to link the accounts.

• Pvtdavis
    Pvtdavis Posts: 2 Spectator

Is there a channel number to be able to watch Paramount+ after you activate it if you don’t have a smart tv?

• catchtwentytwo
    catchtwentytwo Posts: 169 Contributor

You need a external Roku, Firestick, or Apple device if you do not have a smart TV

• Satch
    Satch Posts: 5,668 Contributor

You need a external Roku, Firestick, or Apple device if you do not have a smart TV

Or of course any web browser on a PC or mobile device with internet Once registered with Spectrum and you have any TV Select, or MI Latino Plan, and have gone through the Spectrum Paramount+ activation link to activate it with the same Spectrum user name and password that you have for the forum here. When you fill out the form fields to sign up and click submit, you will be logged in to Paramount+'s page

If you go through the above process and you have a legacy Gold or Silver account with TV Select, you get get Showtime as well. (Showtime used to be a part of old Spectrum Silver and Gold Plans. It is again.)

Satch

This discussion has been closed.