Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Excellent service from Spectrum store

geh3008
geh3008 Posts: 9 Participant

I went to the Niagara Falls, NY store to swap out an old Docsis 3.0 modem for a new 3.1 modem due to the speed increases and was given excellent service by the associate that took care of me. I was taken right away. I did have trouble provisioning the new modem through the website so I called Spectrum and it was fixed right away. Just thought you wanted to hear good news.

Best Answers

• William_M
    William_M Posts: 1,292 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited September 14 Answer ✓

Hi @geh3008! Thank you so much for taking the time to come here and provide your feedback. We'll be happy to forward your compliments. What date/time were you there and was there a specific representative you recall that helped? Could you provide a name or description?

• geh3008
    geh3008 Posts: 9 Participant
    Answer ✓

It was on 9/9/2024 about 3:30 pm edt It was a male associate. I don't recall his name.

Answers

• James_M
    James_M Posts: 5,087 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    edited September 16

@geh3008

I have forwarded your feedback to the leadership at the local store.

Please let us know if you ever have questions or other feedback about your services.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.