Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

RoKU

Does anybody use Roku and how much success do you have for downloading spectrum or my spectrum app on Roku? Are you able to get all of your selected spectrum package as you have with either Spectrum cable or spectrum app streaming on roku? Because I'm missing channel's and Roku can't help me. Also I left Direct tv and was streaming better on Roku including my favorite channels so It turn's out if I don't get results through ROKU for spectrum. I may be switching back to Direct tv.

Best Answers

• Kelly_M
    Kelly_M Posts: 13 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Tubs5o,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your channels coming in on your roku. Just to clarify a few things, the Roku you're having an issue with the channels, are you getting a specific error message when you try to go to them ? Or are those channels missing entirely?

• jWS9518
    jWS9518 Posts: 28 Contributor
    Answer ✓

I use 5 Roku Ultimas and other than the cloud DVR issues that everyone had for several months, I have had no issues with the Spectrum app on the Rokus. I suggest uninstalling the spectrum app and then rebooting the Roku and then reinstalling the Spectrum app and see if that helps. Also, if that doesn't help, call Spectrum and make sure you have the appropriate settings on your account for using a streaming device.

This discussion has been closed.