Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

The webview is disabled on my spectrum app how do you enable the web view?

Best Answers

• Tyleen_Z
    Tyleen_Z Posts: 790 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community!

I am not sure what feature you are referring to. What specifically are you trying to do on the My Spectrum App?

-Tyleen

• Headstrongjay
    Headstrongjay Posts: 5 Spectator
    Answer ✓

SEE! So someone else has this exact same issue I have too & all I did was update their app!! Yet NO SOLUTIONS ofcourse. Same thing on my brand new iPhone except there it takes u to where u sign in, I put my credentials in only to receive a message saying "this feature is unavailable at the moment try again later".

I've been using the app & a customer for MANY years too & never had a problem until this last update. Always paid my bill through it nice & easy. Spectrum changes/updates their app & now I can't whether it's on android or iOS. And customers are left in the dark. Guess they don't want me to pay my bill anymore

• Headstrongjay
    Headstrongjay Posts: 5 Spectator
    Answer ✓

If you on android I finally discovered a fix. Double tap the back button. It ended up actually working for me. However iOS is still a whole different story