Didn't find what you were looking for?

We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.

Devices on network not showing on services tab

my app was working perfectly, but then the devices on the network all disappeared. The WiFi is still working but it says 0 connected devices.
I tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

Best Answers

• Lyn_T
    Lyn_T Posts: 562 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good evening @Jill_E_621 and Welcome to our Community Forums,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the Equipment not being listed on our App. I am sorry this is happening. It sounds like the equipment may need to be reset. This can be done by unplugging the cable line, power line, and removing the battery backup if you have one for both the modem and the router for a solid 3-5 minutes. Please let us know if this does not help out. - Lyn

• DVSurvivor85
    DVSurvivor85 Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

I've had the same issue! It's been since the most recent update. Nothing has worked to fix it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Reset my modem and router multiple times.

• Mo_S
    Mo_S Posts: 129 ✅ Verified Employee Moderator
    Answer ✓

Good afternoon @Jill_E_621 and @DVSurvivor85,

For both of you, a factory reset of the router should have restored the device list. If you're still having an issue, please let us know.