Didn't find what you were looking for?
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Kudos for AJ and Ivy
13amanda
Posts: 1 Rookie
I am trying to leave feedback for 2 exceptional employees in retention
AJ was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable and gave me a deal I couldn't refuse! He definitely keeps your customers in at the last bastion of hope! He deserves a raise for all the money he keeps coming in.
Ivy also in retention was kind, knowledgeable and understanding. Even at the end of service she gives exemplary customer service.
And by now, you may have guessed, if I have talked to two rention specialists that I probably didn't stay. It was just due to the fact that my gamer son wanted the fiber optic service that someone else provided.
AJ was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable and gave me a deal I couldn't refuse! He definitely keeps your customers in at the last bastion of hope! He deserves a raise for all the money he keeps coming in.
Ivy also in retention was kind, knowledgeable and understanding. Even at the end of service she gives exemplary customer service.
And by now, you may have guessed, if I have talked to two rention specialists that I probably didn't stay. It was just due to the fact that my gamer son wanted the fiber optic service that someone else provided.
0
Comments
-
Good evening @13amanda and Welcome to our Community Forums,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your experience with AJ and Ivy. I will be sure to forward your feedback along. We will certainly miss you as a customer. If you ever reconsider or need our help, please don't hesitate in reaching out to us. Take care -Lyn
0
This discussion has been closed.
