Didn't find what you were looking for?
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Positive Feedback
Today, I had to set up internet service for my new apartment. I spoke with Nessa in Customer Solutions from the Tampa Bay area and had the absolute best experience. I have never spoken with someone in customer service who enjoys their job like Nessa does. She is kind, incredibly thorough, knowledgeable, and goes above and beyond to provide the best experience. She made me feel very happy about my decision to stick with Spectrum.
I wanted the team at Spectrum to know what an incredible employee they have on their hands, because people like this are so hard to find. Make sure you pass this message along (from Ashton in SC) and do what you can to keep her with Spectrum!
Comments
-
Hello and welcome to the Spectrum Community!
I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience with our customer service agent Nessa. I was able to find your account using your community login and find the agent you spoke with. I have forwarded up your compliment for them for you. Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience we always appreciate hearing how well our agents are doing!
-Tyleen
0
