Didn't find what you were looking for?
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Kudos to Lore and Jacob!
a0_
Posts: 1 Rookie
I wanted to acknowledge the two individuals that spent almost 2 hours helping me setup autopay. First Lore in billing customer service - kind, knowledgeable, and patient. She took the challenge I was facing as far as she could and then transferred me to technical services. Jacob in technical services stayed with me, trying SO many different methods to help me setup autopay. At times we were all tempted to give up, but yeah, I now have autopay!
1
Comments
-
Hello and Welcome to the Community Forums @a0_!
We're so happy to hear of the stellar experience our 2 reps provided for you today! We will be sure to pass the feedback along on your behalf so they are both recognized! We appreciate you taking the time to share this!1
