Didn't find what you were looking for?
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
A note regarding upgrades and Network Evolution:
Customers will be notified by their preferred communication method (email or text) when upgrades are available in their area
We expect 100% of our service area to be completed by end of next year
Horrible ping spikes/packet loss
Hi, this issue started about 3 days ago. I have hence replaced my modem and router, tried a direct wired connection to the modem and I had the same issue. I used pingplotter to check if it was a local problem and that doesn't seem to be the case. I was wondering how to get this issue resolved, thanks.
Best Answer
-
Good evening @tallents12 and Welcome to our Community Forums,
Thank you for reaching out to us about your concerns with our internet connection. I was able to locate your account using your registration information. I am seeing some packet loss being reported by our modem. I am seeing that we have a home visit scheduled to have this investigated further. This would be the next course of action in getting this corrected for you. I would recommend having the technician review both the inside and outside wiring. If you need any further assistance after the home visit please let us know. -Lyn
0
Answers
-
Wouldn't issues with either my home wiring, loose ethernet cords etc. show packet loss at hop 1? At hop 3 it would have left my local network right?
If I'm not mistaken this has nothing to do with my end of things.
0


