Didn't find what you were looking for?
We have advanced search options to make it easier to locate posts, questions and answers on this community.
More information can be found at Advanced Search Options
If you are looking for something specific, please check if someone else has already asked or answered the same question.
Very unhappy
So, in the middle of my work, I was interrupted by an outage. I chatted with a Juan who kept saying he understands my concern about 5 times. It was condescending and patronizing. He kept saying is there anything else. I was not sent a message for maintenance work, I will not be reimbursed, and my problem was not solved. Worst customer service ever. I was politely talked into getting Spectrum, but not talked politely into keeping it. What poor customer service. Gas prices are already hurting us. Our Internet service should not be.
Comments
-
Good morning. Upon further review of your account, I see that there was initially an alert regarding maintenance updates for video services that may have caused a disruption of cable only. I have confirmed that an unscheduled disruption of all services was identified as of 1:47 AM EDT for which an estimated time of resolution has not been provided. I apologize for this inconvenience. Because you're currently experiencing this service interruption, I've submitted your account information for our credit enrollment process. Once your service(s) are restored, the system will review your account, calculate the credit and automatically apply it to your account. You will receive two separate notifications. The first one is to confirm your enrollment, which you'll receive soon. The second one will come after the issue is cleared, letting you know the adjustment was applied. If an interruption is resolved in 2 hours or less, you will receive a notification that your account did not qualify for the credit.
0
